Nevertheless, there are people who prefer the personal contact for some bank services. This article has been produced for them. Of course, we all can take part in it and supplement it using the comments feature at the end of this page. Especially those who have already chosen the Commerzbank for themselves.
The most interesting facts about the Commerzbank current account
On the 1st of October 2020, the Commerzbank has implemented their changes of conditions, so that you now have a certain planning security:
- Free account management at a minimum incoming money flow of Euros 700
monthly. Up to this point of time, it was Euros 1,200 monthly.
- Free cash supply in Germany at the ATMs of the Commerzbank + Cashgroup without a minimum withdrawal amount
- Free cash deposits through the machines in the bank branch offices (coins and bills)
- Personal contact at individual questions through phone, e-mail and branch office!
- Fast account opening online:
Advantage compared to the DKB and ING?
If you have a question on the account after the account opening, you can always visit the nearest branch office. Likewise, you can make a free cash withdrawal and deposit there. For this purpose, you can find several machines – depending on the size of the branch office – in the entrance hall.
It is partially easier to open an account at the Commerzbank. It is said that the acceptance criteria are not as strict as at a direct bank. Would you try it?
Nevertheless, branch office and online business – even if at different banks – are a meaningful supplement to each other!
Commerzbank as a building block in an account system
Who deals more in details with the condition models of the banks observed by us will find out that it is best for the individual to assemble the own personal account system. For example, this could look as follows:
Links to further providers:
- DKB: free Internet current account
- Additional credit line (2nd overdraft facility) up to Euros 25,000
- My favourite custody account
In order to reach the cost freedom, some of our smart bank customers have set standing orders “in a circle”. Why not? As long as it is compliant with the conditions of the banks, it is legitimate.
It is best for all, if you focus on the best conditions of the providers, use them and recommend them to others … as done through our Sunday mail with steady updates and usage tips.
How does your account system look like?
Let us and other smart bank customers take part in it and you can also get further tips from the community through the comments feature.
A hearty thanks for your commitment!
Alternatives to the Commerzbank
If it should be a national branch office bank, the Postbank also comes into my mind. Even this bank had to suffer quite a bit in the past months. But which bank didn´t?
Most of our readers will decide for a mixture of individually assembled banks in the end. See comments feature. 🙂
Further articles regarding “building an account system”
- Open a free current account abroad (multilingual)
- Barclaycard: Get the free credit card without current account
- Open a Schufa-free current account?