DeutschesKonto.ORG is developing to become a community of smart bank customers. If you like that, you are cordially invited to participate actively.
The simplest way is page additions through the comments feature.
Another possibility is guest posts, in which you report about your ideas, experiences or instructions to the community. Depending on the subject, an exciting interchange of experiences can be introduced, which has the potential to improve the lives of many people!
… improve the lives of many people!
And that is precisely the idea beyond, as you may already know point 1 of my Big Five For Life.
Your commitment will, of course, be shared (promoted) via newsletter and social media.
1. This would be your preliminary work
- Introduce your idea of which you want to write. 4 to 5 sentences should be enough, but it can include more, such as bullet points, heading or conclusion. It would be especially great, if you could solve a problem of our readers with your article!
- 3 links to articles that you have already written (reference).
- Short note on your motivation of writing a guest post for our community, and if you like, also something personal.
2. Your next step
Send your preliminary work to i2 [at] DeutschesKonto [dot] org.
Thank you that you want to commit yourself. I am looking forward to read your message and again, thanks for being part of this community!
3. What you should know in advance
In the interest of the totality of DeutschesKonto.ORG, it is a matter of course that there is a clause of non-publication, if the article/post does not fit the contents or values for some reasons. This applies to proposals as well as to already finished articles.
This clause is used for quality assurance and should not be a problem for seriously interested parties.
By submitting your guest post, you assure our special portal that it was written exclusively for DeutschesKonto.ORG and does/will not appear elsewhere. This is important, because Google does not like “double” content in the search results!