Smart bank customers do not settle with one offer that one bank puts in front of them. They are looking for the best solutions and often carry more than one debit card or credit card in their wallets.
They are no grumblers! They focus on the positive things (in life). That means that they sometimes even change a bank product, if it does not work out well …
Smart bank customers want to get the best of their financial relations and are willing to:
- research the Internet,
- try new ideas and offers,
- share their experiences with others.
Smart Bank customers do not want to:
- pay account management fees,
- restrictions at cash withdrawals,
- expensive and/or hard to reach hotlines.
Smart bank customers are annoyed by:
- unjustifiably high fees,
- poor exchange rates,
- incompetent staff members of the customer service.
Smart bank customers have the energy to look for better solutions and:
- to open new bank accounts or credit cards,
- to test whether the offer completes the promised,
- to request, if necessary, a full service commitment
- and are willing to share their knowledge and experiences with others.
Smart bank customers often do not care what happens to them and the world. They keep learning (financially) and engage themselves for making the world a better place. For the small as well as the big picture, because the big picture is made up of a variety of small things.
Are you a smart bank customer?
If you are a smart bank customer, then you are at the right place. This web portal has been created specifically for smart bank customers.
It will be further developed into a platform through which smart bank customer can share their opinions even better and can join in the future.
Please come back often or sign up ⇒ hier ⇐ (in German language) as a fan. This way you will be notified when there is interesting news. Moreover, you can use the internal area, where you will find ebooks and video courses (that are not linked from the public area), among other things.
Understand this site as an invitation to get involved. You can post e.g. your ideas and suggestions directly at the end of this page. Thank you for visiting us!
This website is made for smart bank customers!